Cardigan: H&M | Jeans: Joe Fresh | Top: Forever21 | Earrings: H&M | Sandals: Old Navy | Handbag: Chanel | Sunglasses: Quay Australia
Shop My Look:
Happy Thursday my flaneurs! My obsession with these Quay Australia sunglasses was
getting out of control so I decided to change things up and get a new
pair also from Quay Australia. I was extremely pleased with the quality of the lenses from my first pair so I thought I’d try another. These ones are more subtle. Still mirrored
but with pink lenses. These ones are not as great with glare, but for an overcast day they are perfect. I stay
away from inexpensive sunglasses as much as I can, since protecting my eyes is
super important to me.
My Thoughts About Chanel Sunglasses
We all love Chanel, I have purchased a pair of Chanel sunglasses in the past (take a look here) but I will just say don’t do it. You are just paying for the name brand and nothing more. Most of sunglasses are made by the same company Luxottica, the only thing that changes is the logo on the side. The quality of the sunglasses and the lenses are the same. Luxottica manufactures brands from Chanel to Prada to Ray Bans and many more. The other thing is that Chanel sunglasses to me are a bit on the boring side. There is nothing special or innovative about them.
Features You Should Look For When Investing In Sunglasses
- Look for a pair of sunglasses that provides UVA and UVB protection. Just because the lenses are tinted it does
not mean they will provide you with the UV protection you need.
- Go for polarized sunglasses. I always get my lenses polarized to reduce glare which can get pricey, but some sunglasses do come with polarized lens so look out for them.
- Look for sunglasses with lens that are dark to help reduce sun reflection and glare.
- Keep in mind though that dark lenses does not equal UV protection.
- Mirror-coated sunglasses are also great for reducing light.
- Expensive sunglasses do not equal better quality. Ask many questions before purchasing your pair.
Shop My Fave Designs
So good to know. I love Quay Australia and have a few of their sunnies. Very fun. You look fabulous babe.http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/
I love these new Quay sunnies on you! I need to get a pair for myself. enchantingelegance.net
When you go online for discounted prescription eyeglasses, you will benefit from shopping anytime of the day at night. The internet is home to all of your eyeglasses needs and you do not have to run around to various eye wear stores looking for a pair of eyeglasses that meets your prescription needs and style preference. Eyeglasses