10 Things to do in Florence in 2 days
1. Explore Palazzo Vecchio
Visit super early in the morning and I'm talking 8:30am early. Line ups are insane.
2. Eat Gelato, like everyday.
3. Climb up the 463 stairs of the Duomo to see a panoramic view of Florence.
4. Visit San Lorenzo Market - amazing leather goods are a great price.
5.Walk along Arno River and cross Ponte Vecchio.
6. Take an afternoon stroll through the Boboli Gardens.
7. For all the fashionistas, visit the Museo Salvatore Ferragamo
8. Michaelangelo who? Take a picture with David (replica) in Piazza della Signoria
9. If you love art, then you know "The Birth of Venus". Visit Uffizi Gallery for a close up of the famous painting and many more.
10.Have an aperitif.
Stay tuned for part 3 next week with Italy's most romantic destination.